Discount supplies for all your pets!
Recommended Pet Health Products
Our pet's health is of course vitally important to animal lovers such as ourselves. But how do you know how healthy your beloved pet is? Below are a few ways to tell the health of your pet:
Pet Health Indicators
The WELL dog will have:
- bright eyes, no discharge from the ears, eyes or nose, a healthy coat free of parasites and a strong interest in everything that is going on.
- A balanced feeding and exercise routine, along with stimulating activities and play.
Health care for your dog
- walks at least twice daily
- play time and obedience classes
- lots of company and attention
- vaccination annually
- worming every 3 months
- regular flea control
- regular grooming
- good quality pet food
Signs of Pet Health Trouble in Cats:
- what looks like specks of black pepper - this could be fleas and flea dirt
- excessive brown wax or a bad smell coming from the ears - which could indicate ear infection
- any abnormal discharge from the eyes. If you have a Persian cat you may need to clean the corners of its eyes daily as they often get tear overflow. If the cat is showing his third eyelids it could be a sign that it is unwell
- a nose that is not damp and velvety. Sneezing and any discharge can be a sign of early cat flu
- any unusual lumps or bumps on the belly. If your cat is female and you notice a swelling on the mammary gland, take it to the vet immediately
- la rice grain under your cat's tail, which means your cat has tapeworms. As these are also carried by fleas, you must treat your cat for both
Checking these few things should get help to ensure your pet health.
Pet Health - Flea Control
We at Pets Megastore also stock a variety of products that will help with all aspects of your pets health. We know that pet health is so important to you, and we stock a variety of dog flea and tick control products:
Advantix ®, Advocate® and Advantage ® are registered trade marks of Bayer AG. These trade marks may not be used without the express permission of Bayer AG or its authorised licensee in Australia, Bayer Australia Limited.