STRATEGY-T is a combination of two worming compounds, Oxfendazole and Pyrantel, that act synergistically to complement each others action against the major gastrointestinal parasites of horses, including B-Z resistant Small Strongyles and Tapeworms.
Strategy-T is the ideal wormer to use in a rotation program.
Expiry: December 2018
- Terminating all common worms in all horses, including tapeworms
- Rotation wormer to fight resistance.
Why use Strategy-T Worming Paste?
- Patented combination of Oxfendazole and Pyrantel work synergistically against the major gastrointestinal worms in horses.
- Unique formula makes it the ideal rotation wormer to fight worm resistance.
- Minimal packaging - better for the environment.
Each 30 mL tube contains:
- Oxfendazole 6g
- Pyrantel embonate 7.8g
STRATEGY-T comes in a Vanilla flavoured paste.
|Active Constituents||Oxfendazole 6g Pyrantel embonate 7.8g|