Active Constituents: Praziquantel 50mg, Oxantel Embonate 542 mg, Pyrantel Embonate 143 mg
Expiry: 50 Pack January 2019, 100 Pack April 2019
Ranvet WORM FREE ALLWORMER treats
- Roundworm, Hookworm, Whipworm, Tapeworms and Hydatid Tapeworm.
- It does not control Heartworm.
Ranvet WORM FREE ALLWORMER is suitable for pregnant bitches, which should be treated at mating, before whelping, and then every 3 months.
Directions of Use:
- Give one tablet per 25kg bodyweight.
- Treat adult dogs every 3 months for effective worm control.
- Effective Whipworm treatment will require dosage every 6-8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pups should be treated at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks and then every 3 months. Treatment for Hydatid Tapeworm prevention requires dosing every 6 weeks.
|For||Dogs 10kg (22lbs)|
|Active Constituents||Praziquantel 50mg, Oxantel Embonate 542 mg, Pyrantel Embonate 143 mg|