Active ingredients: 41.8mg Levamisole, 1000mg Niclosamide
For the control of roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm. (Not Hydatids Tapeworm) 10 Tablets
1 tablet treats 22lbs (10kg) of bodyweight and should be administered every 3 months.
- Fido's Closasole Wormer tablets are suitable for cats and dogs.
- An economical and broad spectrum wormer for dogs and cats
- Controls important roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the flea tape worm Dipylidium Caninum)
- No fasting is required prior to treatment
- One tablet treats 10kg body weight
- Use every three months for consistent worm control
- Can be used in puppies and kittens from 6 weeks of ageUse in combination with praziquantel wormer where hydatid tapeworm is an issue
Precaution: Levamisole can cause a positive swab result in greyhounds. Check with your veterinarian before using on racing greyhounds.
Presentations: 10 and 100 Tablets
An economical and broad spectrum wormer for dogs and cats
Directions of Use:
- The tablets can be given orally, or crushed into your dog or cat's dinner.
- Fido's Closasole Wormer is manufactured by Mavlab.
|For||Dogs 10kg (22lbs)|
|Active Constituents||41.8mg Levamisole, 1000mg Niclosamide|