Active Constituent: Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg tablets.
Expiry: 20 Pack March 2020, 50 Pack August 2020, 100 Pack November 2020, 1,000 Pack January 2021
Doyxvet is used for the treatment of infections caused by Doxycycline susceptible organisms in dogs and cats including skin infections, such as pyoderma, folliculitis, respiratory infections, genitourinary infections, otitis externa and otitis media, osteomyelitis and puerperal infections.
- Give a dose of 1 tablet per 10kg (22lbs) body weight
- then 1/2 tablet per 10kg (22lb) body weight every 12 hours for two doses,
- then a maintenance dose of 1/2 tablet per 10kg (22lbs) every 24 hours.
- Give with or following feeding.
- Continue therapy for 48 hours after symptoms have subsided.
|For||Dogs/Cats 10kg (22lbs)|
|Active Constituents||Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg|