Active Constituents: 2.5mg Milbemycin oxime and 25mg Praziquantel
For Smal Dogs and Puppies 0.5 - 5kg - Single Tablet Pack
- Treatment of roundworms, hookworm, tapeworm when used every three months
- Prevention of heartworm when used monthly
Directions for use
- Can be used in puppies from a minimum age of 2 weeks
- Use the appropriate dose size and tablet number for the dogs body weight
- Adult dogs and older puppies can then be treated every 3 months for treatment of intestinal worms and once monthly for prevention of heartworm
- Can be used in breeding dogs
- For the treatment of internal parasites, roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm, in dogs.
Milbemax for dogs is a more relaxing way to give broad spectrum protection against intestinal parasites. Tablet sizes are very small and fewer tablets are needed, making worming less stressful for you and your pet. Now, with a small amount of effort you can make a big impact on the health of your pet and family's protection.
Dosage and Administration
A combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose
Once every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age
Then once every three months for protection against intestinal worms;
Or once a month for added heartworm prevention, preferably on the same date.
Mature dogs should be tested for heartworm before receiving Milbemax for dogs. If a dose is missed, treat immediately and resume monthly dosing.
This formulation is not suitable for use in cats.
|For||Dogs and Puppies 0.5 - 5kg|
|Active Constituents||2.5mg Milbemycin oxime and 25mg Praziquantel|
|Safety Information||Dogs should be tested "Adult Heartworm Clear" before giving this medication.|