Active Constituents:100g/L FIPRONIL, 90g/L (S)METHOPRENE.
Extra Large Dog - 40-60kg ( 88-132lbs )
Expiry: 6 Pack, 12 Pack, 24 Pack April 2021
Frontline Plus is a monthly application (use every two weeks to protect against paralysis ticks) that kills 100% of fleas and their larvae within 24 to 48 hours. In addition, Frontline Plus breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline Plus is applied between the shoulder blades. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline Plus a is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight.
- Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours.
- Contains Fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pet's body oils to nullify a parasite's nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
- Frontline Plus also contains methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which makes it impossible for an insect to grow or reproduce.
- Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle.
- Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission.
- Water Resistant - Continues to kill fleas after swimming, shampooing, rain or exposure to sunlight.
- In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes.
- Stain and odor free!
Frontline Plus is for dogs over 8 weeks old. For dogs over 60kg, use the appropriate combination.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If swallowed call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. For hazards to domestic animals the 24 hour assistance line within the U.S.A. is 1-800-660-1842. and Australian technical enquires and product information 1800 808 691
|For||Dogs 40-60kg (88-132lbs)|
|Active Constituents||100g/L Fipronil, 90g/L (S)Methoprene|