Not for Sale to Australian Customers
Active Constituents: Miconazole nitrate 23 mg/mL,Prednisolone acetate 5 mg/m, Polymyxin B sulfate 0.696 mg/mL
Dermotic is an effective combination treatment for otitis externa and minor skin infections of bacterial and fungal origin in dogs, cats
The combination of Miconazole nitrate as an antifungal, Polymyzxin B sulphate as an antibiotic together with Prednisolone as an anti inflammatory agent make Dermotic effective against many infections and ear mites.
Shake well before use.
- Instil 3 to 5 drops into the ear twice daily
- Gently massage the ear to ensure even distribution of the product
- Apply to the affected area twice daily
- After the clinical signs have completely disappeared,continue treatment without interruption for several days
- In certain obstinate cases it may be necessary to continue treatment for 2 to 3 weeks
- At the beginning of the treatment cut the hair surrounding or covering lesions.