Not for Sale to Australian Customers
Active Constituents: Miconazole nitrate 23 mg/mL,Prednisolone acetate 5 mg/m, Polymyxin B sulfate 0.696 mg/mL
Dermotic is an effective combination treatment for otitis externa and minor skin infections of bacterial and fungal origin in dogs, cats
Treatment of otitis externa and skin infections caused by fungi, yeasts, Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria in horses, dogs and cats. Dermotic is not active against ear mites.
- Instil 3 to 5 drops into the ear twice daily
- Gently massage the ear to ensure even distribution of the product
- Apply to the affected area twice daily
- After the clinical signs have completely disappeared,continue treatment without interruption for several days
- In certain obstinate cases it may be necessary to continue treatment for 2 to 3 weeks
- At the beginning of the treatment cut the hair surrounding or covering lesions.