Active Constituents: 4mg milbemycin oxime, 10mg praziquantel
Intestinal Worm Dose every 3 months.
Heartworm dose every month.
MILBEMAX all wormer protects against the most common and serious worms that affect cats.
MILBEMAX combines ease of use and broad-spectrum protection to create a safe, highly effective medicine.
And, because MILBEMAX tablets are smaller and easier to dose than other wormers, protecting your cat is easier than ever.
Milbemax is to be administered monthly for heartworm prevention or 3 monthly for the control of hookworm, roundworm and tapeworm.
Weight of cat MILBEMAX small cats
0.5 to 1 kg ½ tablet
1 to 2 kg 1 tablet
Protection against all of these worms
- Roundworm look like spaghetti. They feed in the small intestine and can cause diarrhoea or constipation, vomiting, dehydration and stunted growth.
- Hookworm attach to and feed on the intestinal lining, causing internal bleeding and anaemia.
- Tapeworm get their name because of their flat, tape-like body shape. These worms attach to the small intestine and can deprive cats of nutrients, leading to weight loss, poor coat condition and diarrhoea.
- Heartworm are amongst the most serious feline parasites. They can cause respiratory disease, vomiting and sudden death.
All of these worms can weaken your cats immune system, making him or her more susceptible to infection.
What makes MILBEMAX a better choice than other wormers?
- Smaller Tablets.
- Since cats can be particularly difficult to dose, MILBEMAX tablets can make the task easier on you.
- High Safety Profile.
- MILBEMAX is safe for use in cats and kittens 0.5 kg and above.
Milbemax tablets for small cats (0.5-2kg):
4mg milbemycin oxime (dose range 2-4mg/kg)
10mg praziquantel (dose range 5-10mg/kg)
Can be given to cats over 0.5kg and 6 weeks of age.
|Package Information||2 x Tablets|
|For||Cats over 0.5kg|
|Active Constituents||4mg milbemycin oxime, 10mg praziquantel|