Active Constituents: 280mg/mL Fluralander and 1.4mg/mL Moxidectin, 339mg/mL Dimethylacamide (solvent)
Current expiration July 2021
One pipette contains 0.4mL
6 in 1 spot on protection for your cat.
Bravecto Plus Green for Small Cats 1.2 – 2.8kg (2.6 – 6.1lbs) Spot On – 1 x 0.4mL Pipette
Bravecto Plus is a revolutionary advancement in feline healthcare. With 2 x longer lasting flea, paralysis tick and heartworm protection PLUS worm and ear mite treatment in just one simple and easy single spot on treatment.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 10 weeks.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Prevention of heartworm disease for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm
- Treatment and control of hookworm
- Treatment and control of ear mites
- Effective treatment and prevention of fleas on cats for 3 months.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks for 10 weeks.
- Effective prevention against heartworm for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm and hookworm.
- Treatment and control of ear mites.
- Safe for use in kittens from 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg.
- One fuss free spot-on treatment covers beyond the length of the average flea life cycle, providing rapid and persistent
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Newly emerged adult fleas on a cat are killed before viable eggs are produced.
Ideal for cats that:
- Are currently on a monthly combination treatment - with Bravecto Plus you treat every 2 months, half as many treatments for your cat.
- Are at risk of paralysis tick - only Bravecto® Plus combines paralysis tick, flea and worm protection in one simple spot- on.
- Are difficult to treat for roundworm and hookworm with a tablet.
** RX Required For USA **