Wobble-Tee is a 100% Australian owned, family operated business and we are proud to say that our products are 100% Australian made. Our many injection moulding tools that make the various components of the Wobble-Tee and Clever Drop sprinklers were designed and built in Adelaide. These components are moulded in Adelaide and Sydney, then assembled and dispatched to hardware stores all over Australia by the Wobble-Tee team in Lake Macquarie.
The best sprinkler you will ever own.
- Large area low to medium pressure, waters up to 15m diameter, for smaller areas adjust at your tap.
- No misting or run-off on low to medium pressure. If misting occurs, turn down the pressure at the tap.
- Slow and even application at pressures from 15 to 40 psi (103 to 275 kPa). Will operate effectively from as low as 5 psi (35kPa).
- Will operate from an overhead water tank, pump, gravity fed system, envirocycle systems, grey water, recycled water or town supply.
- Made from high grade UV stabilised plastics for a long life in the sun.
- Removable screened filter prevents debris blocking the sprinkler nozzle during operation, allowing use with dam, river or bore water. Easily removable for cleaning.
- Add-On-AbilityAlso comes in purple for recycled water.
- Water Efficient, with an average flow rate of 10 litres per minute.
- Available in many colours Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow and Orange