Complete Heartworm, Flea and Tapeworm Prevention
Combo pack consists of 1 x Vetastar Small Dog 30 pack, 1 x Multigard Small Dog 6 pack FREE !!
Vetastar: Active Ingredients: 11.4mg Nitenpyram per Tablet. Same ingredient as brand name Capstar. Treats between 0.5 - 11kg (1.1 - 24.2lbs)
- Fast acting – starts working within 30 minutes of administration, with up to 90% of fleas killed within 4 hours on dogs and in 6 hours on cats.
- Simple – One dose will continue to kill fleas for 24 hours.
- Flexible – Can be given once daily if required though usually administered once weekly or used with other flea control products.
- Reliable – Unaffected by wash off factor
Vetastar Directions – For dogs & cats 0.5 – 11kg (1.1 – 24.2lb) 1 Tablet. Can be administered to puppies and kittens from 4 weeks of age. Treat on any day when fleas are evident. Give one tablet either directly in the mouth or hidden in a small amount of food. Repeat on any subsequent day that fleas are present. Adult fleas are killed once they ingest the blood containing the active ingredient Nitenpyram. Vetastar tabs do not kill fleas in the environment outside the pets body. To ensure the best results it is important that your dogs environment is also treated as your dog can continually be reinfected from an untreated environment. Treat the carpets & dog bedding on the day of dosing and vacuum carpets regularly. Treat all pets in the household.
Multigard Small Dog: Active Constituents: 115mg Lufenuron, 57mg Praziquantel, 68ug Ivermectin. Treats Dogs 9-24lbs (4-11kgs)
Application: MultiGard for the treatment and control of fleas, heartworm and tapeworm in small dogs.
- MultiGard contains the same flea and intestinal worm constituents as leading brand name products.
Multigard Directions: 1 tablet monthly in food or immediately after feeding.
- Intergrated control: For best results give MultiGard throughout the year without interuption.
- Ensure all dogs and cats in the household are treated for fleas.
- MultiGard does not kill adult fleas but prevents them from breeding, use in conjuction with Vetastar flea control.
- Where fleas population are high, animals and enviroment should be treated with an adult flea treatment when commencing MultiGard.
SAFETY: If your dog has not been on heartworm prevention, please see your veterinarian before using this product.
Use only as per label directions.