Active Constituents: This mix contains 22mg of calcium as calcium glubonate and clacium lactobionate.
For the prevention and treatment of calcium deficiencies in cats and dogs, Troy's Oral Syrup is an easy to administer supplement.
For cats and dogs, this syrup assists in preventing and treating calcium defficiencies. A dietary supplement, it is easy to use and doesn't require refrigeration.
This syrup is intended for use in growing puppies and pregnant or lactating females, or in any other case of calcium deficiency. Always use as advised by your veterinarian. Not to be used in place of a high quality balanced diet or appropriate puppy milk.
- Suitable for dogs and cats with calcium deficiencies or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Contains essential minerals which promote remineralisation of the bone
- Assists in preventing calcium deficiences
- Can be used in young growing animals, or pregnant and lactating queens
- Does not require refrigeration
- Store below 30ºC. Protect from light
Feed twice daily. Can be administered orally or hidden in food. The recommended dose will vary depending on the weight, age and diet of your cat or dog. Check the label to ensure you are giving them the right amount.
Contraindications: Do not administer to animals with hypercalcaemia and hypercalciuria