Active Constituents: Soyabean, Soyabean Hulls, Alfalfa Leaf, Wheat, Vitamins, Minerals & Probotic
- Ideal force-feeding formula for sick or injure small herbivore
- Nutritionally balanced
- Smooth, easily given formula
- Long shelf life
- Stabilised Vitamins
- Should be used when sick or injured animals are not eating voluntarily.
Target Species: Herbivores, such as wombats, kangaroos, guineapigs and rabbits
- Mix until a smooth formula of the desired consistency is achieved.
- Feed via a tube or syringe.
- Reconstitute the food by adding hot water to the mix and stirring with a fork.
- Maintain regular feeds until the animal has resumed normal feeding
- Small herbivores that are sick or injured are very difficult to force-feed. Critta Care herbivore is a nutritionally complete, high fibre formula for force-feeding. The prepared mixture flows easily through syringes and feeding tubes.
Crude Fibre: 23%
Crude protein: 12%
Crude fat: 3.5%
Vitamin C 1000mg/Kg
Vitamin A 8,000 IU/Kg
|Active Constituents||Soyabean, Soyabean Hulls, Alfalfa Leaf, Wheat, Vitamins, Minerals & Probotic|