Composition Each L contains sodium 27.6 g, potassium 30.4 g, chloride 43.3 g, phosphate 17.4 g, citrate 34.5 g, magnesium 3.0 g, sulfate 11.8 g (all as ions); glucose 260 g.
As an aid in restoring fluid and electrolyte levels depleted
by training, travelling, racing and hot weather. Aids rapid
recovery from fatigue and dehydration.
- Racing/travelling greyhounds
- Working dogs
- Nursing bitches
- Dehydrated dogs, due to illness or heat stress
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS:
- Ensure an adequate supply of clean, cool, fresh drinking
water is available after offering RECHARGE drink.
- The RECHARGE concentrate should be diluted with clean,
fresh drinking water as directed. The diluted drink should be
offered as the first drink during cooling down from exercise.
- Before Racing: Mix 5mL into 125mL (1/2 cupful) of cool, clean
water, and offer as a drink after travelling prior to kennelling.
Estimate the weight loss and offer sufficient to satisfy the
greyhound’s thirst, but take care to avoid exceeding the
greyhound’s racing weight range.
- After Racing: Mix 10mL into 250mL (1 cupful) of cool, clean
water, and offer as a drink during the cooling down period.
Provide a bowl of fresh, cool water in conjunction with the
RECHARGE drink in the kennel.
- Hot weather/Nursing Bitches: A bulk solution can be prepared
and offered as an alternative drink in conjunction with fresh water.
Mix at the rate of 40mL/litre water. Portion out to each greyhound
as required, in addition to a bowl of fresh water.
Bulk solution may be refrigerated. Mix fresh solution each day.
|Active Constituents||Sodium 27.6g, Potassium 30.4g, Chloride 43.3g, Phosphate 17.4g, Citrate 34.5g, Magnesium 3.0g, Sulfate 11.8g, Glucose 260g|