PAW Fish Oil 500: Veterinary Strength is a concentrated blend of liquid fish oil with no added artificial colours or flavours. It contains Blackmores fish oil with omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, formulated specifically for pets based on standard ratios recommended by the US National Research Council.
- Supports maintenance of general health and wellbeing of your dog.
- Concentrated low volume formulation, reduces diarrhoea risk.
- Easy to calculate dosing.Mild fishy odour for better acceptance by pets.
- Deodorised, purified and concentrated.No added artificial colours or flavours.
- Mercury, Dioxin & PCB tested.
Consult your veterinarian about use of fish oils as adjunctive nutritional management for:
- Joint health including Osteoarthritis.
- Other inflammatory or immunologic conditions, including atopy and some bowel disorders.
- Cardiovascular health.
- Renal conditions
- Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Cognitive Dysfunction
Using human fish oil for dogs can cause the following issues:
- Correct dosing is difficult and overdosing can cause digestive issues (i.e. diarrhea and vomiting).
- Requires greater volume to be used to meet a dogs daily requirements, which can become expensive.
- Difficult to administer to dogs as capsule and flavoured liquid varieties are not palatable for pets.