Active Constituents: Praziquantel 15mg, Pyrantel 14.9mg as embonate, 75mg Febantel 50 x 3 kg (50 x 6.6lb) tablets
Expiry: September 2019
- Drontal tablets treat your dog for all major species of gastrointestinal worms including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm. They also controls shedding of Giardiaoocysts.
- Treats and controls all major intestinal worms including roundworm, whipworm and hookworm
- Controls tapeworms, including the hydatid tapeworm
- Controls shedding of Giardia oocysts
- Follow the retreatment recommendation information below:
- Puppie: Treat at 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks; then 4, 5, 6 months of age.
- Adults: (over 6 mths) every 3 months.
- Every 6 weeks in Hydatid infested locations.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches- prior to mating, 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Drontal may be combined with other treatments, for example, heartworm prevention, flea or tick treatment.
Does not control heartworm.
|For||Dogs 3kg (6.6lbs)|
|Active Constituents||Praziquantel 15mg, Pyrantel 14.9mg as embonate, 75mg Febantel|