Active Constituents: Each tablet contains 400mg Diethylcarbamazine Citrate (equivalent to 203.7 mg Diethylcarbamazine)
Expiry: 1000 Pack November 2020
Usage: Dimmitrol tablets are used daily for the prevention of heartworm disease in dogs.
- These tablets MUST be given daily.
- They are ideal for use in those breeds of dog that are sensitive to some of the monthly heartworm preventatives.
Note: It is essential that your dog be tested by a veterinarian and found to be free of heartworm disease before using this product.
Serious or even fatal reactions can occur if used in dogs that have heartworm disease.
Dosage and Administration: Administer daily to dogs after 2 weeks of age at a rate of 5.5mg per Kg (2.2lbs) bodyweight.
- Dogs 5-18kg (11-40lbs) - 1/4 tablet daily
- Dogs 19-36kg (41-80lbs) - 1/2 tablet daily
- Dogs 37-72kg (81-160lbs) - 1 tablet daily
|Active Constituents||400mg Diethylcarbamazine Citrate|