Active Constituents: 500 mg Fluralander
Bravecto Green for Medium Dogs 10 -20kg (22-44lb)
- 12 week chewable oral flea treatment, 16 week paralysis tick, 8 week brown dog tick for dogs.
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
Precautions: Should not be used in puppies/dogs less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg.
Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
Interrupts the flea lifecycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
Directions for Use and Administration
- Read the entire label/enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use
- For oral use only.
Administer Bravecto chewable tablets at or around the same time as your dogs meal.
If the tablet is not accepted voluntarily by the dog, it can also be given with food or placed directly into the mouth for swallowing.
A single Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered according to the body weight of the dog
To ensure a therapeutic dose is administered, the chewable tablets should not be broken or divided.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals.
|Package Information||Oral Chewable|
|For||Medium Dogs 10 -20kg (22-44lb)|
|Active Constituents||Active Constituents: 500 mg Fluralander|
|Safety Information||Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs|