Reduced to Clear – Discontinued Only 10 Available
Active Constituents: 50g/L Benzalkonium Chloride, 25g/L Sulfamic Acid
Avian care disinfectant and cleanser suitable for birds, cats, dogs, horses and small animals.
- Avicare is a hospital B grade disinfectant. It instantly kills bacteria, viruses and fungi on contact and is effective in up to 20% organic matter - perfect for disinfection in dirty situations.
- Avicare is completely safe for all birds, environments and equipment.
- Avicare is recommended for use as a safe and effective disinfectant cleanser for all situations that require a high level of hygiene, such as brooders, incubators, hospital cages and for disinfection of equipment.
For all animal areas and equipment, remove gross contamination (faeces, leftover food etc), spray with Avicare RTU and allow to dry. Food and water containers should be washed in the solution, then rinsed and dried. Not suitable for use in fish tanks, ponds or fish equipment (nets etc).
Examples of Avicare use to maintain a healthy environment:
- Birds - cages, perches, toys, food and water containers. Hand rearing equipment, incubators and brooders.
- Dogs and Cats - food and water containers, brushes, combs and collars.
- Rodents - houses and cages, food and water containers, exercise wheels etc.
- Horses - equipment, brushes, combs, clippers, dental equipment, leads and headstalls.
|Active Constituents||Benzalkonium Chloride, Sulfamic Acid|