Active Constituents: 100 g/L Imidacloprid
One vial treats dogs 25-40kg (55-88lb) body weight
Two vials treat dogs over 88lb (40kg)
Why choose Advantage?
- Fastest relief from painful bites
- Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes.(1)
- The only product to kill fleas on contact, without the need to bite. So pets suffer less of those painful flea bites and less Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Breaks the flea lifecycle
- Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas.
- Kills adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact.
- asts all month and is easy to use
- Advantage is waterproof
- Single will treat your dog for 4 months. Apply 1 vial per month.
Simply squeeze the dose onto the back of your dog, between the shoulder blades (see directions for use for dogs over 25 kg). Advantage then spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective against fleas for 1 month.
Advantage treated dogs can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advantage remains efficacious following soap-free shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain.
• Advantage is safe and effective
Advantage is so safe it can be used on puppies from day one. It can also be used on pregnant and lactating bitches.
Yes its true, Advantage is so safe you can use it on your pet rabbit or ferret too.
Advantage are registered trade marks of Bayer AG. these trade marks may not be used without the express permission of Bayer AG or its authorised licensee in Australia, Bayer Australia Limited" This is an Australian registered product labelled in kilograms.
|Active Constituents||102 g/L Imidacloprid|
|Application||Choose an area where licking cannot occur e.g. on the back of the neck. Part the coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.|