2 ONLY- EXPIRE September 2020
Active Constituents: 1084mg Oxantel Embonate, 286mg Purantel Embonate, 100mg Praziquantel
What does this tablet treat? All Wormer Tablets for Dogs from Aristopet are tablets for the treatment of all 11 common intestinal worms in dogs including:
- roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Unicinaria stenocephala)
- whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
- tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis
- hydatid tapeworm, Echinococcus granulosus).
Please note - These tablets are for intestial worms and do not treat or control heartworm.
To ensure effective worm control, treat all dogs in the household at the same time. Animals infested with worms are a continual source of reinfestation to other dogs. Signs of worm infestation in dogs are lack of energy, loss of weight, vomiting and diarrhoea. An important part of the worming program is flea control. Dogs are frequently infested by tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) which uses the flea as a carrier.