Natural Animal Solutions High Potency Vitamin C 100g
A new and exciting formulation, combining the finest sources of Vitamin C to create a cost effective supplementation, specifically ph adjusted for your pets. This low irritant formulation is high in anti-oxidants. A new and exciting vitamin C formulation, specifically ph adjusted for pets scientifically developed in conjunction with naturopathic industry leaders to combine the finest Vitamin C sources available in one handy supplement
Specially formulated to ensure high absorbency rates
Immune and antioxidant support
Scientific formulation of Vitamin C ascorbates and flavanoids
Aren’t all Vitamin C supplements basically the same? Not at all!
Natural Animal Solutions® High Potency Vitamin C has been scientifically developed in conjunction with naturopathic industry leaders to combine the finest Vitamin C sources available. A complex formula when blended correctly provides synergistic values far greater as a whole. This unique formulation has been used effectively within our clinic for many years and has been pH adjusted to be extremely well tolerated by pets whilst maintaining maximum absorption rates for effectiveness.
Due to the complexity of the formulation, only small dosages are required.
• Contains Polygonum cuspidatum (resveratrol), a powerful antioxidant
• Pharmaceutical grade requiring very, small dosages
• Mixed source of ascorbates for maximum absorption
• Alpha Lipoic acids potent antioxidant ability recycles both Vitamins C and E thus enhancing its biological " longevity
• Unique formulation, pH adjusted to be extremely well tolerated by animals
• Tastes great, blends well and contains no fructose or other sugars. It is a gentle formula for sensitive patients.
• Natural anti histamine
alpha Lipoic acid
Polygonum caspidatum root extract equiv. dry (Standardised to contain resveratrol 14mg per 4 gram serving)
Citrus bioflavanoids extract
Small dogs/cats:1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon daily
Medium Dogs: 1/2 teaspoon daily
Large Dogs: 1 level teaspoon daily
Horses: 1 - 2 tablespoons
For a therapeutic dose double recommended dosage after 1 week.